THE WELL SPA IS CLOSED
Due to the development of Covid-19 in Viken County, The Well is forced to close our spa facilites. We are still open for one-on-one treatments. See below for Q&A.
How long will The Well stay closed?
- The new restrictions applies in the period March 16th - April 11th.
I've purchased a Daypass/Eveningpass - what do I do now?
- You can use your Daypass or Eveningpass at any date in 2021.
I've booked a treatment - what do I do?
- Contact us per email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to change or cancel your treatment.
How do I contact The Well?
- Questions and other inquiries can be addressed to email@example.com. We will answer as quickly as possible.
How do I cancel my booking to the spa?
- If you wish to change or cancel your booking, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will I get a refund?
- If you wish a refund, instead of using your prepaid ticket at a later date, please email us at email@example.com.
We are sorry for the inconvenience. We will update our Q&A continually with new information.