The following rules apply for every guests visiting The Well.
We want your visit to be safe. In order to prevent infection, you are obliged not to visit The Well in the following situations:
- If you have travelled to or had a stop-over flight in countries or areas that are governed by the travel quarantine regulations.
- If you have been in contact with a person who has had symptoms of or been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
- If you are in quarantine, isolation or have to comply with other restrictions related to COVID-19.
- If you have symptoms that could imply COVID-19 infection.
Regulations for the comfort of all our guests
All guests must accept our regulations in order to gain access to our facilities..
- It is not permitted to use a mobile telephone or camera in our facilities.
- Swimwear is not permitted in the saunas and steam rooms, except on Tuesdays.
- It is not permitted to dive, jump or play games in the pools.
- Please always show respect for other guests. Verbal and non-verbal upsetting behaviour is not permitted.
- Sexual activity is not permitted.
- It is not allowed to enjoy or bring your own food and drink at The Well.
- Our saunas and steam baths are quiet zones.
- Personal belongings must be stored in lockable wardrobes.
- The Well is not responsible for theft, damage or loss of personal belongings.
- Smoking is not allowed indoors at The Well’s facilities.
- Open flames are not permitted in our hotel rooms.
Any breach of these regulations will have consequences and may result in a ban of up to two years.
It is important for us that you know how we process your personal data, and why we need your personal data. The personal data we will require from you will be:
- Full name
- Email address
- Mobile phone number
- Post code
We require this data for safety and security reasons. If anything should occur in our facility, we need to know who is visiting us at any given time. This data also shows us who has accepted the guest agreement and has thereby accepted the rules to be followed when visiting The Well.
When you check in to The Well, you will receive a bracelet with credit, and we need your personal data to register who has received the bracelet.
This data will be stored on The Well’s IT systems by a third party (Astrofarm) for two years.
We will not send you newsletters or SMS unless you have registered for them.
General terms and conditions
The age limit at The Well spa is 18 years, or 16 years when accompanied by a parent/guardian. In accordance with our customer terms and conditions, you must show valid proof of identity when you register with us. We also ask all our guests to read our terms and conditions for customers. These are available at thewell.no