Regulations for the comfort of all our guests
*Please note that The Well is an adult only hotel and that there is an 18-year age limit on all hotel facilities. This also applies to children and infants. In spa the limit is 16 years when accompanied by a parent/guardian at the spa.
All guests must accept our regulations in order to gain access to our facilities..
- It is not permitted to use a mobile telephone or camera in our facilities
- Swimwear is not permitted in the saunas and steam rooms, except on Tuesdays
- It is not permitted to dive, jump or play games in the pools
- Please always show respect for other guests. Verbal and non-verbal upsetting behavior is not permitted
- Sexual activity is not permitted
- It is not allowed to enjoy or bring your own food and drink at The Well
- Our saunas and steam baths are quiet zones
- Personal belongings must be stored in lockable wardrobes
- The Well is not responsible for theft, damage or loss of personal belongings
- Smoking is not allowed indoors at The Well’s facilities
- Open flames are not permitted in our hotel rooms
- Products missing from the minibar after your stay will be charged
- Goggles or other diving equipment is not allowed in The Well Spa
Violation of these rules may lead to a permanent ban.
Behavior unbecoming will be reportet to the police.
It is important for us that you know how we process your personal data, and why we need your personal data. The personal data we will require from you will be:
- Full name
- Email address
- Mobile phone number
- Zip code
Please note that valid ID must be provided at check-in. We require this data for safety and security reasons. If anything should occur in our facility, we need to know who is visiting us at any given time. This data also shows us who has accepted the guest agreement and has thereby accepted the rules to be followed when visiting The Well.
When you check in to The Well, you will receive a bracelet with credit, and we need your personal data to register who has received the bracelet.
This data will be stored on The Well’s IT systems by a third party (Astrofarm) for two years.
We will not send you newsletters or SMS unless you have registered for them.
General terms and conditions
The age limit at The Well spa is 18 years, or 16 years when accompanied by a parent/guardian. In accordance with our customer terms and conditions, you must show valid proof of identity when you register with us. We also ask all our guests to read our terms and conditions for customers. These are available at thewell.no