Standars sales conditions
STANDARD SALES CONDITIONS
This purchase is governed by the standard sales condition for consumer purchases over the Internet below. The principal Acts governing consumer purchases over the Internet in Norway are the Act relating to conclusions of agreements, the right to deposit an item of debt, limitation of claims, the Act relating to consumer purchases [Consumer Purchases Act], the Act relating to the control of marketing and contract terms and conditions, etc. [The Marketing Control Act], the Act relating to the duty of disclosure regarding and right to cancel distance contracts and off-premises sales [The Cancellation Act] and the Act relating to certain aspects of electronic commerce and other information society services [Electronic Commerce Act]. These Acts afford mandatory rights to the consumer. The Acts can be found in Norwegian at www.lovdata.no. The provisions in the agreement below shall not be interpreted as a limitation of the statutory rights, but as a list of the most important rights and obligations for trade with us for both parties.
The standard sales conditions have been prepared and recommended by the Norwegian Consumer Authority.
The standard sales conditions apply to all sales over our website – thewell.no.
The Seller is: The Well AS – Org. no.: NO 814 152 162 MVA
The Purchaser is: The person stated as the purchaser in the order, designated in the following as you and your.
The sales conditions, together with your order and order confirmation, represent the basic contract for your purchase.
All prices include VAT where relevant.
2. Conclusion of contract
When an order is concluded via thewell.no, it is binding. Thewell.no is bound by the price stated to you when your order is completed, and confirmed in your order confirmation.
However, a party is not bound by the contract if there are orthographical or typological errors in the ordering solution of the online shop or in the Purchaser’s order, and the other party realised or should have realised that such an error was present.
The total amount for the order is due for payment immediately before an order is confirmed. Payment can be made by credit card or via Vipps. The entire amount for the purchase will be debited from the credit card immediately on order. The exception here is pre-booking hotel rooms, as advance payment is not required to complete a booking.
Provisions regarding refunds differ according to the product or service purchased. Ref. detailed information in section 6.
4. Credit card payments
In principle, we commit to not saving credit card numbers unless necessary to ensure efficient management of any problems with debiting, cancelling reservations and crediting. Payments to thewell.no are sent via our payments platform, Adyen.
Delivery of the product shall be made to the address and at the time stated on the order confirmation.
6. Cancellation policy
This cancellation policy applies in general. Some products may be governed by a specific cancellation policy and conditions stated directly for the product or service. In such an event, those conditions will have priority over the general conditions.
- Admission to spa / spa packages: Can be cancelled at the latest 24 hours before the admission ticket becomes valid. After this time, cancellation is not possible. Valid cancellations are refunded at 100%.
- Spa treatments: Can be cancelled at the latest 24 hours before the treatment is to start. After this time, cancellation is not possible. Valid cancellations are refunded at 100%.
- Booking of hotel packages: Can be cancelled at the latest 7 days before arrival. After this time, cancellation is not possible. No show is defined as an invalid cancellation. Valid cancellations are refunded at 100%.
- Inngang til spa / spapakker: Dersom det er under 7 dager fra kjøpsdato kan du selv bestemme om å få full refusjon (utenom buss/transport om det er inkl.) eller endre på dato. Dersom det er over 7 dager fra kjøpsdato er vi behjelpelige med å endre dato. Refusjon er ikke mulig.
- Spabehandling: Kan avbestilles senest 24 timer før behandlingen skal gjennomføres. Etter dette tidspunktet er avbestilling ikke mulig. Gyldige avbestillinger refunderes 100%.
- Booking av hotellrom og frokost: Må avbestilles senest 24 timer før ankomst. Etter dette tidspunktet er avbestilling ikke mulig. No show ansees som ugyldig avbestilling. Gyldige avbestillinger refunderes 100%.
- Booking av hotellrom og hotellpakker: Må avbestilles senest 7 dager før ankomst. Etter dette tidspunktet er avbestilling ikke mulig. No show ansees som ugyldig avbestilling. Gyldige avbestillinger refunderes 100%.
To cancel a purchase or booking, please contact The Well – either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +47 480 44 888.
8. Terms and conditions for customers
Our prevailing terms and conditions for customers can be found on our website – thewell.no.
9. Guest agreement
We request that all guests read our guest agreement before arrival. You must accept the terms in our guest agreement before you can complete an order or booking at thewell.no. Our prevailing guest agreement can be found on our website – thewell.no.